Improve quality, reduce scrap, and boost product throughout with MES software from Epicor. A manufacturing execution system helps you improve capacity to make more parts or cut costs – to improve profitability. The Epicor MES automatically monitors machines and analyzes production and performance data 24×7. We give everyone in the plant and throughout the business an opportunity to take action to improve manufacturing performance.
The Epicor manufacturing execution system collects data directly from equipment and operators on the shop floor in real time, eliminating inaccurate and time-consuming manual data collection. With information in your hands “right now” you become proactive, so you anticipate and solve production problems before they happen. Real-time insight helps you pinpoint critical issues, reduce waste, and improve quality and customer service.
MES—So Much More Than OEE
Yes, we do OEE… but it’s so much more than that. Epicor Mattec MES collects production data automatically—no more manual data collection to worry about. Operators use touch-screen technology to add depth and dimension to the automatic production data so you get a clear picture of the what, why and when of downtime, cycle time, quality, and scrap.
Mattec MES has real-time alerts, notifications and other communications, so people have information when it matters the most—immediately. That way, they can take action to correct a problem or improve performance on-the-spot. From on-the-fly production schedule changes, to daily operations meetings, to management dashboards and reports, this manufacturing execution system is easy-to-use and ideal for one-click drill down insight and reporting. Most importantly, it’s system agnostic so you can link it with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to connect your top floor to your shop floor.
- Automated production monitoring for downtime and runtime, every cycle and every machine, 24×7
- Automated monitoring for process parameters
- Consistent, automated, OEE and other efficiency metrics
- Visual drag-and-drop, real-time scheduling and planning for machines and tools
- Manage machine loading and minimize downtime
- Cost reporting for scrap and machine downtime
- Evaluate schedule conformance
- Automatic part qualification/rejection
- Part and machine process data for traceability purposes
- Statistical quality control (SQC) and statistical process control (SPC)
- Machine and tool preventive maintenance (PM)