Injection Moulding System
Six S Partners understands that for manufacturers working with Plastics and Rubber, the variety of composite materials, the variety of products currently being produced, and the rapid change in development of new products all come together to demand greater agility within the organization.
Epicor ERP enables all types of plastic and rubber manufacturers (including extruders, rotational moulding, injection molders, thermoformers, compounders, and film and bag makers) to tighten delivery schedules, manage raw materials, reduce excess inventory, and increase profits. Epicor solutions are uniquely positioned with cross-industry functionality to meet the strict guidelines of many industries such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Industrial Machine, Medical Device, Electronics, and more.
Injection Moulding Features
- Closely manage the costing of each production run, including part-based and run-based reporting.
- Embedded Scheduling and Advanced Planning and Scheduling functionality designed to help you meet your customers’ demands.
- Manage re-grind of gates and runners.
- Co-Product and family mold & tool management.
- Machine Monitoring and MES process parameter management.
- Epicor’s robust infrastructure coupled with its Quality Suite offers a comprehensive approach to automating the compliance process, including meeting the requirements of ISO/AS/TS.
- Material requirements planning tools help manage the ever-increasing array of plastics that you work on. Epicor MRP tools can forecast parts requirements, adjust production as forecasts change, and generate suggested purchase orders to fill anticipated gaps in your raw material inventory.
Whether you are implementing lean strategies, looking for greater product-in-process visibility, or expanding regionally or globally, Six S Partners and Epicor can help. Contact us at 1-866-579-7497 for more information.